|Wholesale Distributors where "Serving you is our Only Business"|
Thanks for dropping by.
The most environmentally-friendly method of domestic hot water heating, as well as a backup/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
Thanks to the highly effective Sol-Titan coating, the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300 can even utilize diffused solar radiation. It is therefore suitable not only for domestic hot water applications, but also as a backup for central heating purposes.
The benefits at a glance:
- High level of operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade, corrosion-resistant materials such as special solar glass, copper and stainless steel. Durable, vacuum-tight glass-to-metal seal.
- High efficiency thanks to the Sol-Titan coated absorber and vacuum collector tubes.
- Energy-efficient Duotec wrap-around pipe heat exchanger, which almost completely encases the condensers to facilitate better heat transfer.
- The condenser has a flexible connection to the vacuum tube via a stainless steel corrugated pipe. The individual tubes can be adjusted for optimum alignment to the sun during original placement.
- The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
- Proven Viessmann plug-in system for connecting several collectors to form one collector panel with a total surface area of up to 65 ft2 - 6 m2.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 300 vacuum tube collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold
duct smoke detectors provide early detection of smoke and
products of combustion present in air moving through an
HVAC duct. These devices are designed for prevention of
smoke recirculation in
areas by the air handling systems. Fans, blowers, and
complete systems may be shut down in the event of smoke
detection. Universal voltage models will operate on any
one of four input voltages (230 VAC, 115 VAC, 24 VAC or 24
Universal Voltage Models
230 VAC, 115 VAC, 24 VAC or 24 VDC operation
2650-560 Ionization • 2650-561 Photoelectric
Firex® duct smoke detectors are available with
either an ionization detector head (2650-560) or a
photoelectric detector head (2650-561). Each
duct smoke detector contains two form “C”
alarm contacts and one form “C” trouble
contact. Visual indicators are mounted on
the housing front for ease of pilot and alarm
status indication from high mounting locations. A
manual test/reset switch is also provided on the
front of the detector to make frequent testing
Air sampling is accomplished by two tubes,
which protrude into the duct. An
exhaust tube of one standard length (7'') is
provided with each Firex duct smoke
detector. Intake sampling tubes, which must
be ordered separately, are available in
three standard lengths. Duct
smoke detector mounting is accomplished by
the use of a mounting template and four
sheet metal screws, which are provided. Also
available are special UL 50 listed, NEMA 3R
weatherproof enclosure (Model 0590) which
can be used in appropriate outdoor or indoor
applications for protection from the
world ’s most popular thermostat has taken a turn for the future — with
mercury--free models. Built on the proven performance and reliability of
Honeywell tradition, The Round ® Mercury-Free Thermostat features a precision
electronic switch that completely eliminates the need for mercury. The display
features an enlarged scale that makes it easier than ever to set the temperature
exactly where you want it. And since The Round offers precise temperature
accuracy, you ’ll know that what you set is what you ’ll get. From its
classic design to its ease of use, The Round Mercury-Free Thermostat is a true
source of comfort.
The Round® Mercury-Free Thermostat
IMPROVED DESIGN MAKES IT
BETTER THAN EVER.
- Electronic Switch Replaces mercury for
environmentally friendly performance.
- Proven Performance Accuracy and
reliability has made Honeywell the number one thermostat choice of
- Classic Design The Round is the world's
most popular thermostat.
- Easy To See The enlarged scale and
raised designations make setting the temperature easier than ever.
- Precision Accuracy Reliable temperature
control eliminates temperature swings.
- 5-Year Warranty