|Wholesale Distributors where "Serving you is our Only Business"|
Thanks for dropping by.
The most environmentally-friendly method of domestic hot water heating, as well as a backup/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
Thanks to the highly effective Sol-Titan coating, the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300 can even utilize diffused solar radiation. It is therefore suitable not only for domestic hot water applications, but also as a backup for central heating purposes.
The benefits at a glance:
- High level of operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade, corrosion-resistant materials such as special solar glass, copper and stainless steel. Durable, vacuum-tight glass-to-metal seal.
- High efficiency thanks to the Sol-Titan coated absorber and vacuum collector tubes.
- Energy-efficient Duotec wrap-around pipe heat exchanger, which almost completely encases the condensers to facilitate better heat transfer.
- The condenser has a flexible connection to the vacuum tube via a stainless steel corrugated pipe. The individual tubes can be adjusted for optimum alignment to the sun during original placement.
- The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
- Proven Viessmann plug-in system for connecting several collectors to form one collector panel with a total surface area of up to 65 ft2 - 6 m2.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 300 vacuum tube collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold
Honeywell Universal Aquastat
With Reliable Honeywell Solid State Technology
Universal Replaces L8148 and L8124 Universally compatible, easy to install and
manufactured with that famous Honeywell
reliability, the L7224U allows for quick
diagnostics updates through an easy-to-read
LED display enhanced with a system of
flashing lights. It’s like an express checkout
service for every installation.
For quality circulator, oil burner and boiler
control for today’s systems and tomorrow’s
advances, the L7224U Aquastat is a "state-of-the-
art" solution. Make the switch from electromechanical
to electronic with the universally
- Superior Performance — +/- 2° F accuracy
and faster response times
- Easy Installation — Improved terminal
layout and multiple knockouts make
change-outs a snap
- Increased Flexibility — Vertical, Horizontal
and Flush-Mount options; configurable for
- Multi-Function Display — Get setpoint,
temperature reading and diagnostic
information at your fingertips
The Honeywell L7224U Aquastats are all
EnviraCOM-enabled. EnviraCOM is a low-cost
3-wire communication protocol that allows
different devices — such as EnviraCOM
communicating thermostats, aquastats and oil
primaries — to connect and share
information. So, whether you’re replacing
old controls or installing new equipment,
those customers are ready for Honeywell
EnviraLINK™ a communication and remote
diagnostic service that links your customers'
equipment with your office.