|Wholesale Distributors where "Serving you is our Only Business"|
Thanks for dropping by.
The most environmentally-friendly method of domestic hot water heating, as well as a backup/supplement for low-temperature heating purposes.
Thanks to the highly effective Sol-Titan coating, the vacuum tube collector Vitosol 300 can even utilize diffused solar radiation. It is therefore suitable not only for domestic hot water applications, but also as a backup for central heating purposes.
The benefits at a glance:
- High level of operational reliability and a long service life thanks to the use of high-grade, corrosion-resistant materials such as special solar glass, copper and stainless steel. Durable, vacuum-tight glass-to-metal seal.
- High efficiency thanks to the Sol-Titan coated absorber and vacuum collector tubes.
- Energy-efficient Duotec wrap-around pipe heat exchanger, which almost completely encases the condensers to facilitate better heat transfer.
- The condenser has a flexible connection to the vacuum tube via a stainless steel corrugated pipe. The individual tubes can be adjusted for optimum alignment to the sun during original placement.
- The dry connection of the collector tubes allows for individual tubes to be mounted and disassembled without having to drain the solar heating system.
- Proven Viessmann plug-in system for connecting several collectors to form one collector panel with a total surface area of up to 65 ft2 - 6 m2.
- A fully integrated solar system package available:
- Vitosol 300 vacuum tube collectors
- Vitocell 100 or 300 hot water storage tank
- Solar-Divicon pump station
- Vitosolic control unit
- Solar expansion tank, Tyfocor solar fill
- System fill manifold
SereGEN™ 300 Series
FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCYThe SereGEN™ Series efficiently manages the same essential and high wattage appliances as a liquid cooled standby generator nearly twice its size while using up to 50% less fuel all for nearly half the cost.
Powers both essentials & high-wattage items for maximum efficiency:
- Space-Saving Design - Compact efficient design allows for location flexibility and lower installation costs
- Exclusive Overload Protection - Advanced controls prevent generator overload due to unmanaged power demand
- Smart Home Compatible - Povides clean, safe power for other smart home appliances & sensitive electronics
- Ultra quiet neighborhood-friendly operation (65 dB at 7 meters)
- 4 year limited warranty
- StatStation™ wireless 2-way LCD performance monitor (Sold Separately)
- Commercial Grade Power
At the heart of each IntelliGEN™ Home Generator System is a Vanguard - one of the most powerful commercial V-Twin engines ever produced. These tough engines feature superior balance and low vibration for extended life, minimal maintenance, easier starting and lower noise levels - perfect for years of reliable standby power.
- Central Air Conditioner 1 5(ton)
- Central Air Conditioner 2 5(ton)
- Water Well Pump
- Hot Tub
- Pool Heater
- Water Heater
PERFORMANCE UPGRADES ONLY FROM Rheem Manufacturing
- Cold Weather Package:
An oil heater and battery warmer are both thermostatically controlled to heat up when the temperature drops, ensuring smooth starting and engine operation. (Empower and IntelliGEN)
- Maintenance Kit:
Includes special UL air filter, pre-cleaner, spark plugs, oil filter, and synthetic oil. (EmPower and IntelliGEN)
- AC Power Control Module™:
Run up to a four-ton central air in addition to essential items, while protecting against, AC overload. (EmPower)
- Indoor Wattage Monitor:
This device keeps track of the percentage of power your generator is using in real time. Plugs into a standard wall outlet. (EmPower)