Recipes for Quick Meals
by Nancy Yaun
For the women in the business (or the men who
cook), I would like to include recipes in the YaunCo
Report. If you would like to share a recipe that is a
family favorite, quick, a few ingredients, or great for
diets please send me the recipe and I will try to
publish it in an issue of the YaunCo Report.
I clipped this recipe out of American Profile
Magazine, and have had favorable comments.
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup pecans, chopped
24 graham cracker squares
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly
3. Place graham crackers on the cookie sheet
in one layer.
4. Sprinkle pecans evenly over the graham
5. In a small sauce pan melt the unsalted
6. Add brown sugar to the pan and stir until
mixture begins to boil.
7. Pour sugar mixture over pecans and
8. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
9. Remove pan from oven and place into
freezer for 1 hour.
Break bark into pieces while still cold.